Sunday, September 12, 2004

adios !

“Put me on to your Supervisor” a busy east coaster yelled through the plantronics headset about 13 months ago, when I told him he had to do a ‘parallel’ install of his operating system. That’s how it all started here, and growing along with the project from Wave 1 seeing till Wave 14 who would hit the floor tomorrow has been a great, truly great experience. It has been truly splendid; learning, challenges, opportunities, milestones, deadlines, news, information, environment, and above all the people I have been around with in this past year at Microsoft Windows XP.

Now, I had to make a tough decision to go out of here and take up something which I always wanted to do – Systems Engineering. Before I leave, just wanted to salute all of you who supported, helped, and some of you who have walked the same road I took, along with me.

Tomorrow, 13th September 2004 would be my last day here.


Adios, people. I am leaving and would keep in touch.


1 comment:

Mush said...

ROOOT !!!! STOP LIVING THERE DOWN UNDER AND UPDATE YOUR BLOG !!!

MUSH