Work is getting hectic ! Especially with SP2, we are bombarded with issues. I am attending the global SP2 War Room (thanks to Harish ;) he knows what i am talking about). Following up with the issues in the war room takes half of the time i spend at work.
I have always been having a mood swing regarding my job, sometimes i like it and sometimes i do not, especially when iam monitoring. It is good when iam learning things on the job like for example managing to move ahead with this beautiful polished team of Sai's ;)
I am happy for what i do sometimes but i am not happy about the night job. Really getting on the nerves.
My plan of taking the MSCE 2003 Security+ test is getting postponed too which is frustrating me.
Anyway, i am closing for now and will come back hopefully with less work load on the next blog.
Sunday, August 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello from Helena, Oklahoma, USA
Post a Comment